A new cycling revolution is coming!
The eyes of the cycling industry have been on the Government over the past few days, especially since the Transport Secretary announced on the 9th May a £2 billion package to create a new era for cycling and walking. This starts with a £250 million injection for local authorities to fund “pop-up bike lanes with protected space for cycling, wider pavements and safer junctions.” In summary, the Government’s announcement represents the largest ever boost for cyclists in the UK. Whichever way you cut it, this is a huge positive for cycling participation in the country.
What does this mean for you?
Now more than ever we are noticing people are looking at purchasing a new bike or getting back up and running on one they already own. We have seen that consumer interest is booming right now.
PedalSure offer all new customers a 15% discount to their policy.
This is an offer cyclists won’t want to miss out on given the market-leading levels of cover they offer.
What our customers get
- Theft and accidental damage cover on up to 5 bikes up to £30,000
- Accessories and clothing cover up to £1,500
- Personal injury cover up to £50,000
- Personal liability cover up to £1 million
- Overseas cover up to 60 days
- Amateur racing use
- Loss of earnings cover – payable for a maximum period of 52 weeks from the date of the accident
- Dental and physio cover
What they insure
- Road bikes
- Mountain bikes
- Hybrid bikes
26 total views, 1 views today