How it works?
- 100% cashback up to £5 at Just Eat, means that TopCashback will refund 100% of the purchase order value up to £5 cashback on purchases at Just Eat. Purchases over £10 will receive £5 cashback.
The Just Eat Cashback start date is the 01/07/2020 and the offer end date is 31 Dec 21.
What will stop me getting cashback?
- 100% cashback up to £5 at Just Eat is only available for new members or those with no previous purchases or cashback through TopCashback.
- This offer can only be redeemed once per household on a first come first served basis. If a member applies for the offer from the same household as an already successful purchase, it will be declined.
- If the individual making the transaction is anew member, the individual must first register as a member of TopCashback, prior to redeeming the “100% cashback up to £5 at Just Eat” deal.
What else is essential?
- TopCashback reserves the right to end the 100% cashback up to £5 at Just Eat deal at any time without notice. Purchases made after this time will not receive the cashback offer. This offer is limited to 5,000 redemptions on a first come first serve basis and is subject to stock availability.
- Cashback earned in the 100% cashback up to £5 at Just Eat will not progress to payable status until approximately 14 working days after the promotion end date subject to a successfully tracked purchase.
- Transactions may be made through desktops, tablets and mobile browsers.
Good to know
- Cashback earned in the 100% cashback up to £5 at Just Eat will only be available for pay-out via BACS payment i.e. paid directly into the member’s bank account.
- Cashback redeemed from 100% cashback up to £5 at Just Eat, is excluded from Tell-a-Friend promotion thresholds. (Please see Tell-a-Friend page for more details).
- This deal is wholly funded by TopCashback, not JustEat.
- Where there is a contradiction between the offer terms and conditions and TopCashback terms and conditions, the offer terms and conditions take precedence until the offer expires.
- The promoter is TopCashback, Temeraire House,Nelson Court, Staffordshire Technology Park, Stafford, Staffordshire, ST18 0WQ.TopCashback is a trading name of TopCashback Ltd.
What to do when?
- Cashback earned in the 100% cashback up to £5 at Just Eat may track at a lower rate initially and will uplift within 14 working days of the promotion end date.
- If the transaction for the 100% cashback up to £5 at Just Eat does not appear in your account, you can submit a claim. Any claims for this cashback offer will only be open for submission 14 working days after the promotion has ended.