How does it work?
- £10 cashback on a £35+ spend at Iceland, means that TopCashback will refund £10 cashback on a £35+ spend at Iceland.
- The £10 cashback on a £35+ spend at Iceland start date is the 29/07/2019 and the offer end date is 5/01/2020 23:59.
What will stop me getting cashback?
- £10 cashback on a £35+ spend at Iceland deal is only available for new members or those with no previous purchases or cashback through TopCashback.
- This offer can only be redeemed once per household on a first come first served basis. If a member applies for the offer from the same household as an already successful purchase, it will be declined.
- If the individual making the transaction is a new member, the individual must first register as a member of TopCashback prior to making their purchase to redeem the £10 cashback on a £35+ spend at Iceland.
What else is essential?
- TopCashback reserves the right to end the £10 cashback on a £35+ spend at Iceland deal at any time without notice. Purchases made after this time will not receive the cashback offer. This offer is limited to 5,000 redemptions on a first come first serve basis.
- Cashback earned in the £10 cashback on a £35+ spend at Iceland will not progress to payable status until approximately 14 working days after the promotion end date subject to a successfully tracked purchase.
- Transactions may be made through desktops, tablets and mobile browsers.
Good to know
- Cashback earned in the £10 cashback on a £35+ spend at Iceland will only be available for pay-out via BACS payment i.e. paid directly into the member’s bank account.
- Cashback redeemed from £10 cashback on a £35+ spend at Iceland, is excluded from Tell-a-Friend promotion thresholds. (Please see Tell-a-Friend page for more details).
- This deal is wholly funded by TopCashback, not Iceland.
- Where there is a contradiction between the offer terms and conditions and TopCashback terms and conditions, the offer terms and conditions take precedence until the offer expires.
- The promoter is TopCashback, Temeraire House, Nelson Court, Staffordshire Technology Park, Stafford, Staffordshire, ST18 0WQ. TopCashback is a trading name of TopCashback Ltd.
What to do when?
- Cashback earned in the £10 cashback on a £35+ spend at Iceland may track at a lower rate initially and will uplift within 14 days of the promotion end date.
- If the transaction for the £10 cashback on a £35+ spend at Iceland does not appear in your account, you can submit a claim. Any claims for this cashback offer will only be open for submission 14 working days after the promotion has ended.
Price Updated 27, April, 2021 by Admin