Watson Media Unit, Grey Wash & White
Fifties style is revived in the Watson mid-century media unit with its streamlined silhouette and tapered legs that angle outwards.
Hand-crafted from solid mango wood, the Watson has a Grey Wash finish for a wonderfully soft and ever so slightly chalky texture that contrasts confidently with the lacquered white front panel.
Low lying, it’s perfect for a TV or sound system with cable access points fashioned into the back for ease of use. We were immediately taken by this piece’s superb rendition of mid-century design.
- Dimensions: W: 140 cm D: 35 cm H: 38 cm
- Shelves: W: 66 cm D: 32 cm H: 15 cm
- Weight: 28 kg
- Materials: mango wood, engineered front and back panel
- Finish: Grey Wash frame, front panel lacquered in White
- Number of shelves: one, with central partition
- Support: up to 20 kg
- Other: access hole in back panel for electrical cables
- Assembly: easy, attach legs to base (tools included)
Brought to you by Swoon Editions