Single Hanging Cacoon Chair in Natural White
Create your very own piece of paradise with the Hanging Single Cacoon in cool Natural White.
A luxury hammock style refuge for hanging indoors or outdoors and an eye catching piece of garden seating, created by Cacoon, designed in the Netherlands.
Top grade fabrics developed for the marine and camping industries are used to make Cacoons. A blend of cotton and polyester keeps the canvas soft to touch and its durable, mold, water and UV resistant outer is protected from all the elements will throw at it. It includes a strong rust proof aluminium ring that forms and retains the base shape when being sat in and the Cacoons are tested in just about every environment you can think of, so you know it's strong.
Should you wish to take it down, the Cacoon folds down to a manageable size (20 x 70 cm for the single) and a handy carry bag is supplied to help you transport it anywhere you like; holidays, camping, back gardens or in a classroom, bedroom, snug or den - the Cacoon is the ultimate in relaxation whether outdoors or in, for kids and adults alike. This Cacoon is also available in a double - but that doesn't mean you have to share!
- Luxury Hanging Cacoon in Natural White.
- Made from a durable yet soft blend of cotton and polyester.
- Mold, UV and water resistant high quality fabric used in camping and marine industries.
- Anodised, rust proof aluminium steel inner ring supplied in 8 sections.
- 4 meter Nylon rope and alloy carabiner supplied for fixing.
- Carry bag supplied.
- Easily folds down for storage or transportation.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use - camping, holidays, classrooms, bedrooms, dens or snugs.
- Size: Height 150 cm Diameter 150 cm.
- Minimum headroom required: 2.5 m.
- Minimum floor space required: 1.8 m diameter.
- Max. weight: 200kg or 31.5 st.
- The Cacoon can be washed on a cold wash but not tumble dried, ironed or bleached.
- Various sizes and colours are also available here at Cuckooland.