Mia Armchair, Striped Rye
We love a luxurious armchair like the Mia, one that takes an older look and spruces it up for modernity.
Sturdy and spacious, the frame is crafted from solid mango wood, with subtly scrolled arms and a sloped back.
Each individual Mia is upholstered by hand, with linen fabric in Striped Rye that’s warm and contemporary at the same time, along with brass studding and two carefully turned front legs. A very current design but with trimmings of the traditional, as a stand-alone piece or paired with its matching two-seater, the Mia is one versatile armchair.
- W: 65 cm D: 60 cm H: 85 cm
- Seat: W: 59 cm D: 53 cm H: 43 cm
- Weight: 17.5 kg
- Frame hand-crafted from solid mango wood
- Subtle lime-washed effect finish
- Hand-carved leg detailing
- Upholstered by hand in Striped Rye linen
- Polyfibre filling
- Fixed base cushion and cover
- Antiqued brass stud detailing
- Mortise and tenon joinery
- Medium comfort level
- Fully assembled