New members get £10 cashback on cinema tickets when uploading your receipt to the Snap & Save off area on TopCashback.
– The “Free Cinema Ticket after cashback” deal means that a member can submit a receipt for their cinema ticket to the Snap & Save offer on TopCashback and receive £10 cashback.
– Offer valid to 08.09.19 23:59 or until redemption limit of 2,000 is reached.
– Purchases of a cinema ticket (with receipt) from any cinema (online or offline) will be eligible for cashback provided the below terms and conditions are met and receipt clearly shows the below.
– The following items must be clearly visible on the photo of your receipt:
- Date & time of purchase
- Specific Film
- You may fold your receipt or confirmation before snapping it to ensure that you can fit all the above in to the photo.
- This offer is only valid for in-store purchases not online
- A member may only redeem this offer once. Additional purchases/receipts will be declined.
- This offer can only be redeemed once per household on a first come first served basis. If a member applies for the offer from the same household as an already successful purchase, it will be declined.
- The receipt must be submitted within 48 hours of the offer end date (offer ends 08/09/2019 23:59)
- TopCashback reserves the right to end the deal at any time. Purchases made after this time will not receive the cashback offer.
- After you’ve submitted your receipt, your cashback may take up to seven days to show in your TopCashback account.
- Once shown in your account it may take up to 30 days to process to payable (the point in which you can withdraw your cashback).
- Items can only be claimed once per receipt & each receipt can only be used by one member for each offer.
- The cashback from this deal will not count towards £5 admin fee for Plus members. Trial members may request cashback before trial end & promotion won’t count towards admin fee.